ice cream making and ranting

Friday, March 24, 2006

Yahoo is freaking me out

I like my yahoo mail. It works like mail, not like "I'm all cool and modern" gmail. But now I'm freaked out.

The other day it logged me out of the messager because it said someone else logged into my account. And I figured it was just a fluke, I get signed out of AIM all the time for no reason at all. But I changed my password anyway. And today, it wouldn't let me sign in at all. And I had to do the full password reset thing. And now, I have a new, retardedly long, much different password. Nothing seems to be sent from me account that I don't know about, and I don't have any more spam than usual.

But I'm freaked out now. My whole life is in that email. All of my school stuff is in that email, instead of being safely on my hard drive. I should probably rethink this strategy.

In the meantime, if you get any email from my account that doesn't seem to have been written by me, call me immediately. I'm rather freaked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home