ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Who wants a Fraggle DVD?

Target had a sale this week. I was excited. I thought I was buying Fraggle Rock - Where it all Began. Turns out I got Fraggle Rock: Where It All Began.

What's the difference? Well, the one I wanted has a 45 min feature on Fraggle songs, and an episode of the animated series. The one I got came with some short about a claymation penguin.

Please someone, take this off my hands and give it a good home, please. Fraggles deserve good homes, and I already own the 3 episodes on my Season 1 box set. They're good episodes you can read about them from my September post.

8 Comments:

  • At March 22, 2006 6:22 PM, Blogger Tommaso Sciortino said…

    Am I the only person who hated Fraggle rock? When I was a kid there was no show that could make me change the channel faster than Fraggle Rock... except possibly (and inexplicably) Pinwheel. For some reason Pinwheel activly provoked my disdain.

     
  • At March 22, 2006 9:02 PM, Blogger C said…

    YES you are the only one, and you're completely wrong. and i'm not sure we can still be friends. that pinwheel was such a great show, that's how i first saw miffy, and that one about the hats....

     
  • At March 22, 2006 10:15 PM, Blogger Kenny said…

    Psst... I didn't like Fraggle Rock either, but I only knew the animated one. I liked the Pinwheel song but never watched the show.

    Pinwheel, pinwheel, spinning around
    Look at my pinwheel and see what I've found

     
  • At March 22, 2006 11:32 PM, Blogger Zack said…

    I always wanted to believe I liked Fraggle Rock, but the actual episodes bored me. Still, loved that theme song, and the little guys that build edible things, and really the whole concept. Show just needed better writers. Like The Muppet Show.

    Or Sesame Street. Burn! No, seriously, Sesame Street was better.

    Still ... to hate Fraggle Rock? Yeah, Tom, you're alone on that. I will back you up on Pinwheel, though.

     
  • At March 23, 2006 8:25 AM, Blogger Sarah the Hussy said…

    I also hated Fraggle Rock.

     
  • At March 23, 2006 11:27 AM, Blogger lydia said…

    I have never watched any episodes of Fraggle Rock, but the theme song does make me happy. Cynth, bring the DVD and we can watch it.

     
  • At March 24, 2006 10:53 AM, Blogger C said…

    just so you know, if i bring it, i'm not taking it home.

     
  • At March 24, 2006 11:23 AM, Blogger Zack said…

    Well you're leaving it somewhere else.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home