ice cream making and ranting

Thursday, March 02, 2006

February Assignments

I turned in a paper last Saturday. It was on the whole warrantless wiretapping fiasco, in the grander scheme of secrecy in general. I started writing it the same day. It was 6 pages. The only scholarly material I used came from class readings. The subject actually turned out to interest me. However, I didn't have time to do enough research. So I substituted emotion for facts. I got my grade back today. I was rewarded with 15/15 points. I shouldn't get 100% on a paper that embarasses me.

I guess that's what happens with preaching to the converted.

In other news, I got 91% on my first graded cataloging assignment. I earned that one. I wish the professor would be less guarded with his answers to class questions though. I'll write a long cataloging post one day. Until then, do you know that charts count as illustrations, but tables don't? And how are chart and table defined by cataloging? I just don't know.

I'm so over grades.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home