ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The 20 Hamburgers You Must Eat Before You Die

Apparently, it's all over for me. I've crossed over to the dark side, and there's no hope. 2 days in a row I've watched, and enjoyed Oprah.

Yesterday it was Marc Jacobs and Barbie.

Today: Grey's Anatomy, Rachel Ray and Oprah's friend Gail's obsession with a July 2005 GQ article, The 20 Hamburgers You Must Eat Before You Die.

No surprises with the LA ones, the Counter and Houstons-- while I haven't been to either, I've certainly heard of them...No wait, I've been to Houstons once. I didn't eat. But I ate off other people's plates. Mediocre and overpriced I think was my finding. I didn't try the hamburger though.

But SF offers me a restaurant I haven't heard of: Burger Joint. And it looks just like my kind of restaurant.

So, if i survive my new Oprah habit and still manage to keep my own personality, watch out! Burger Joint, I'll be seeing you at the end of March!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home