ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Damn you, Los Angeles!

I'm going to celebrate Mardi Gras, whether you like it or not! Yea for purple, green and gold!

I don't get it. This place is supposed to be all about decadence, cars, money, houses, beaches... right? So where's the boobs and feathers!

I don't know what's in a King Cake (babies, I think), but I may well just make one this afternoon. Before my long night of drinking.

I can't remember the last time I gave anything up for lent. But for some reason, today. I really feel the need to celebrate.


Lydia: I finally found the perfect occasion to wear that weird pearl thing from H&M.

1 Comments:

  • At February 28, 2006 11:16 AM, Blogger lydia said…

    I'm on the front desk now, but I just had some of Virginia Bakery's not-quite King Cake. Yikes, we got walnuts this year. Not my cup of tea. Still, the festivities are nice. Charlotte got us fantastically huge bear-bead necklaces this year. My neck is being weighed down by those, some also new comedy-tragedy beads, and my light-up pirate necklace.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home