ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hello Kitty Wedding!!!!!!!!!

Watch this video. No really, watch it now! Seriously, now. It's indescribable, unfathomable, and impossible to turn away from. I'm having trouble forming sentences right now because it's so fantastic.

I don't have sound on this computer, but I imagine the clip has sound. But I doubt it could get any better.

UPDATE: From Hoovers: A cute cat called Hello Kitty and a bad-boy penguin tagged Badtz-Maru anchor the lineup of the mega-merchandised world of Sanrio. Sanrio makes what it calls social communication gifts and greeting cards (accounting for 90% of sales); operates restaurants and two theme parks in Japan; produces movies; and publishes books and magazines -- all based on its multitude of cute characters… CEO Shintaro Tsuji founded Sanrio in 1960

2 Comments:

  • At October 25, 2005 4:58 PM, Blogger lydia said…

    Oh my gosh. I mean, I knew about the weddings at Puroland, but that truly is a great video. Now we know what outfit you can wear as my maid of honor!

    Hmm. Don't know who we can talk into being Daniel, though.

     
  • At November 21, 2005 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heres info on wedding album located at: wedding album

     

Post a Comment

<< Home