ice cream making and ranting

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Harmony and Understanding... This is the Dawning...

People say I don't post enough pictures. So, I hope you enjoyed my little photo essay of events that took place last week. (For a lovely photo essay I saw yesterday, check out how to make an OMG Ponies! sign.)

A shout out to Locks of Love and the lovely people at Elijio in Santa Monica for my free haircut.

I was definitely overdue for a change. And finally just did it. I should start seriously with the job hunting in a few months, by then I should know what to do with my short hair, and it'll definitely help me look more capable and authoritative. Also, maybe the crazies who talk to people with long hair will stop talking to me.

I've been told that technically, since my hair is still longer than my shoulders, it's considered to be long. But, description is relative. And I'm having a hard time getting over how short, and easy to take care of it is. And I think I like it, especially parted on the side. I'm a bit worried that parted in the middle, and stuck behind my ears is a bit too much like those 13yr old boys.

This is the dawning of a new age. Not quite Aquarius though, I don't think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home