ice cream making and ranting

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Dear Cupcakes

I *heart* you. Honestly, I do. But really, who knew my tolerance for your deliciousness was so low.

I went to the Love at First Bite bakery and bought 4 cupcakes and a chocolate gingerbread cake slice. Granted, I like sweets more than Lydia and Zack combined, but between the 3 of us, we still have some left. I'm sure it's making the cupcakes very sad.

It's possible that the cupcake blog is making me think of, and like cupcakes more than I really do. I think I still like cookies more than cupcakes. But cupcakes are so darn cute! And I really want to have an unlimited tolerance for them. Like cookie monster, but with cupcakes.

Too bad Lydia's mom's car broke down and we couldn't go to Icing on the Cake. But we might make it to the Teacake Bake Shop. Or maybe the Gingerbread House will have cupcakes.

Also, It's about time I found myself a husband. And today, while I was admiring all the Thomas Pink shirts, I figured it out. I'm a bit to career oriented. If I was a shop girl, at a men's store, I'd totally have my pick of well dressed men. They'd be well dressed, because I'd pick out their clothes. Even with all the wedding planning stress, Lydia and Zack totally have it made.

***This post fueled by Mr. Jameson, and Lydia's demands that even though I've spend the last few days with her, I must also blog to keep her happy.

1 Comments:

  • At April 01, 2006 1:53 AM, Blogger lydia said…

    Cookie Monster likes cuppycakes too. I should know. I watch Christmas Eve on Sesame Street every year!

    I love cupcakes, much more than cookies. But I am big on cake. Someday I will jump out of one.

    Mr. Jameson is a good man. You should marry him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home