ice cream making and ranting

Thursday, March 10, 2005

bleh!

I've tried to ignore it. but I can't anymore. What is up with that horribly ugly new girl in the yahoo ads, her giant red-orange lips, and scrunched up scowl, head tilt, and disasterous floral shirt. it's almost enough to keep me from checking my email. I may have to post all correspondence to my blog and hope that the people I'm trying to reach check. But of course, if they're anywhere as offended as I am about this new chick, maybe they'll have more free time, because they won't be checking their email either.

I thought it was bad when they changed the mail.yahoo.com page to have a picture of that normal girl. I thought I'd get tired of looking at her pretty quick. But at least she's not ugly. Is that the plan? to make us appreciate her, but bombarding us with banner after banner of ugly scrunched up face chick?

I may have to write a complaint letter to yahoo. I guess now is a good time to consider actually using my gmail for more than storage.

2 Comments:

  • At March 12, 2005 9:47 AM, Blogger Zack said…

    I don't know. What is up with this girl? If I used Yahoo for anything, I might be able to comment. If I could find a picture, I would comment. As is, all I can do is assume that the girl is, in fact, ugly, and say, "There, there."

     
  • At May 24, 2005 11:35 AM, Blogger Sarah the Hussy said…

    Damn, it took me a while to find this post. Anyway, she's really pissing me off. All over Television Without Pity. Get your stupid scrunchy smile away from me! I can't believe she's still their choice in advertising. It's been over two months!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home