ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's a small world

I just spent a little time over at youtube, and it seems that some "real" lolitas have taken quite a dislike to my booktalk. I had to delete about 20 comments, and made the decision to turn off comments completely. None of them chose to use correct grammar. Or even any kind of grammar at all. I'm pretty sure a real lolita would be much more elegant, and not so into personal defamation.

Meanwhile, because I'm so fabulous, it seems this murder mystery company (scroll down to "the mingles") has decided to hijack my blog post about my company X-mas party as part of their advertising. I'm just about to delete it, but I'll give it a a few days so you guys can revisit. It is totally uncool to use someone's personal blog to promote yourself when the blog post isn't even about you. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home