ice cream making and ranting

Sunday, July 09, 2006

AX

Some days mokonas get tired of popping apples out of their mouths and just use the phone.


My favorite lion got AX'ed. There are so many pictures of him, but very, very few of him holding the balloon.

Yeah, so AX happened a week ago, and I'm finally posting. I didn't take many pictures this year. I figured there wasn't much point, someone else would have the same ones. But here are a few rarities for you.

Kenny, the pusher, you'll be happy to know the Pinky you got me last year was being sold as new and full priced this year. You're way ahead of the curve.

1 Comments:

  • At July 10, 2006 6:33 PM, Blogger lydia said…

    Hmm, there are too many people wearing my hats in that last photo.

    I really love the mokona phone pic. Probably the best one after the one where it looks like your sister collapsed on her side. Also, yes, that is a mighty fabulous Kon pic. I'll make sure Henry and Lance both get a copy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home