ice cream making and ranting

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ball-Room to Hell

Yes, I know I should be posting pictures of my kitten, or the crazies from AX or any number of things I have in my camera that I haven't dealt with yet.

But, Boing-Boing just posted the most amazing book about the dangers of ballroom dancing. And that's just ballroom dancing, not even gay square dancing. Just think what they'd have to say about my belly dancing.

If this is what ballroom dancing is like, I'm so there:

Her head rests upon his shoulder, her face is upturned to his, her bare arm is almost around his neck, her partly nude swelling breast heaves tumultuously against his, face to face they whirl on, his limbs interwoven with hers, his strong right arm around her yielding form, he presses her to him until every curve in the contour of her body thrills with the amorous contact. Her eyes look into his, but she sees nothing; the soft music fills the room, but she hears it not; he bends her body to and fro, but she knows it not; his hot breath, tainted with strong drink, is on her hair and cheek, his lips almost touch her forehead, yet she does not shrink; his eyes, gleaming with a fierce, intolerable lust, gloat over her, yet she does not quail. She is filled with the rapture of sin in its intensity; her spirit is inflamed with passion and lust is gratified in thought. With a last low wail the music ceases, and the dance for the night is ended, but not the evil work of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home