ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ice Cream Men #2


I got a hold of the Ben and Jerry’s flavors I posted about last month and they’re a bit disappointing.

Black and Tan is pretty good, and granted I’ve never mixed beer with cream before, but it doesn’t taste much like beer. It’s a pretty solid flavor, but I doesn’t have any chunks or swirls, it’s just stout ice cream mixed with chocolate ice cream. Could use some cookie crunches or something. I’ll get on it.

But Vermonty Python is bad. I wonder if my carton is bad. The ice cream is very grainy, and not too flavorful. The chocolate cows are cute, but when you eat them, they’re just chocolate bits.

So, officially, my new favorite B&J flavor is Dublin Mudslide.

And I’m still waiting to find Haagen Dazs’s Mayan Chocolate. Results as I find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home