ice cream making and ranting

Monday, June 05, 2006

Blog the Vote

or whatever...

Just vote tomorrow. There's a library bill in the works. And I need some job security.

Election info from Calvoter.org

I can't be bothered to care much about anything besides the 2 propositions, and since I couldn't be bothered to care a few weeks ago, I can't vote in the primary race because I'm not registered with a party. But, if anyone wants to tell how to vote for a non-party race, I'm all ears.

Did anyone else get a call from Newt Gingrich's recording last week?

1 Comments:

  • At June 05, 2006 11:28 AM, Blogger Tommaso Sciortino said…

    Both of the propositions sound like a really good deal. Universal Preschool has been proven to help kids learn (especially disadvantaged kids) and thankfully they have the balls to pass a tax-increase to pay for it instead of taking out expensive bonds.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home