ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Rock

It's National Library Week once again. I'm much too busy to care, and even if I wasn't, I still probably wouldn't.

The thing about making up arbitrary celebrations, is that they're arbitrary. If a library can do something great during library week, then it shows they're capable of doing something great. And if they're not great year round, that's a problem. Whatever.

Anyway, there' s a reason that there are librarians, and there's a reason that there are filmmakers. And, they usually aren't the same person. But these kids gave it their all and it might be worth 5 minutes out of your day to watch Rock 'n' Roll Library. Mostly, it just makes me jealous that I don't get to hang out with my classmates in the grad student lounge. I'd totally make out with that boy though.

1 Comments:

  • At April 04, 2006 11:35 PM, Blogger lydia said…

    I liked the "rock n' roll library card" but overall it's too slow, even for me, much less for people who DON'T work in a library.

    I was waiting for a punchline which never came. oh well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home