ice cream making and ranting

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

After gorging on Halloween potluck food, and winning 2nd place ($30-- I was robbed, but not as robbed as last year) in the costume contest today, I'm in no mood to think, blog, or even be awake.

It's a good thing Beth has blogged for me. Scroll down for pictures

This weekend: You can skip past the bloody finger story. There's a reason Beth and Ryan have been together for 500 years, bloody fingers is one of them. She didn't like my idea to forgo the flapper dress and come as the bloody finger.

Last weekend including Rap Snacks

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope I go out tonight, but right now I feel pretty bleh.

1 Comments:

  • At November 01, 2005 10:11 AM, Blogger lydia said…

    I love kabocha, especially fried! It doesn't quite taste like American pumpkins, but I think Cynth would like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home