ice cream making and ranting

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Just in case you were wondering

Apricot ice cream is delicious! the best ice cream i've made. it's better than that great apricot shake from that horrible apricot tree restaurant on the 5.

---AWESOME-- I've never been blogging during an earthquake before, 5.3, centered near yucaipa. The earth has not been happy this week. Take a look at the map. I felt the one on Sunday morning, and now this.

Back to ice cream: I'm going to start a paper journal of my ice cream making, so I don't have to chronicle everything here. Let me just say, apricots have a lot more stringy pulp than I realized. Luckily, most of it stuck to my mixing thing, and didn't get mixed through my delicious ice cream. yum.

4:00 UPDATE: they've downgraded it to 4.9

3 Comments:

  • At June 16, 2005 3:34 PM, Blogger lydia said…

    yeah, the tsunami warning a couple nights ago kind of freaked me out. A tsunami on the California coast? duh-huh?!!

     
  • At June 16, 2005 4:34 PM, Blogger lyan! said…

    sure.. any cost is suceptible to tsunamis... unless you're saying California should be getting tidal waves instead. They upgraded 'Tidal wave' to tsunami a few years back, probably because it said the same thing with a slight (foreign) euphimisim. Go language!

    And Cynth, I'm totally jealous you were blogging while the earthquake hit. Neat-o. I was on the phone with the gf, which was kind of nice too. I wish I would have been psychic enough to say something like, "Hiromi, you rock my world," [earthquake starts].

     
  • At June 17, 2005 8:36 AM, Blogger C said…

    ryan, if you did that, *I'd* be in love with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home