ice cream making and ranting

Monday, June 13, 2005

pret-a-portea

Finally after, maybe, 2 weeks, I was able to catch a good portion of "the fabulous life of London" on VH1. Instead of saying how great some celebrity's life is, it focuses on London, and the rich and fabulous who live and visit.

I caught a glimpse of the show a while ago and was very confused because I saw what I thought was an Eleni's cookie (from New York).

But it turns out that the Berkeley Hotel in London has the Caramel room which also makes designer cookies. I can't get enough of this leg dessert. It's almost as good as a leg lamp.

The next time I'm in London, I'll definitely shell out the $70 for this tea. The name alone is worth it. Who wants to come with me?

1 Comments:

  • At June 13, 2005 9:25 PM, Blogger lydia said…

    hmm, The Berkeley Hotel isn't mentioned in my Tea Council's Guide at all, but Pret-a-Portea seems to be a new addition.

    I'd go with you, of course, and I love "miniature mouthfuls," but as I'm not "figure conscious," I hope the portions are decent. Like at the Promenade. Never-ending.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home