ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

r-e-l-i-e-f

So, apparently, www.tums.com is the official website for Tums, but you have to click through to learn about the antacid. What they're promoting the hell out of is the fact that tums contains calcium.


Seeing as I've been having minor heartburn problems lately, and left work yesterday because I had a stomach ache, calcium doesn't interest me at all. And, seeing that i've eaten a whole chalkboard full of tums, and I still feel a bit gross, my conclusion is that tums doesn't work, and it's stopped trying to pretend that it does.


the rolaids website does focus on heartburn, not one mention of calcium (even though the bottle clearly states it has calcium). even the website touts it's purpose: www.acidrelief.com. Yet it's about as equally unhelpful as the tums site. I don't really know what info I'm expecting to find, but it's not available where I'm looking. But I need more antacid, so maybe i'll try rolaids tonight, maybe rolaids spells relief. (most likely i'll just buy whatever's cheapest though)


this is what happens when you get old. Bleh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home