ice cream making and ranting

Monday, May 30, 2005

happy birthday to me

As you can see from the pictures, and thanks to the good people at cuisinart, Sweet Lady Jane and Carvel, my birthday weekend was full of cake and ice cream.

Fudgie the whale is the best whale ever. If only I could meet someone wearing a giant suit of him. Then I could really die happy. If you're not familiar with him, here's his intro:


If there's one thing people hate, it's an uptight whale. And nobody knows that better than Fudgie. His playful spirit brings any celebration to life. So grab a fork and dig in!

My birthday was also cat filled, although no one was wearing a giant suit of her either. Between the Hello Kitty book and washing machine Lydia gave me, and the Hello Kitty wrapping paper and Hello Kitty's Haiku book, and 2 absolutely retardedly cute cat cards, you couldn't get away from them. Here's a haiku for you, written on a page showing a picture of plush hello kitty wearing a purple bunny suit, sitting next to real rabbits:

Excuse me, bunny--
I am the easter kitty.
Are those your real ears?

1 Comments:

  • At May 30, 2005 10:13 PM, Blogger lydia said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you got my card and the voice mail Sarah and I left...

    I'll call you tomorrow when I'm less tired.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home