ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm too old

I am most definitely too old. After the Daily Show coverage of the election last night, I tried to watch the MTV coverage. It was not cool. Granted, at that point I just wanted to take a nice cold-drug cocktail and go to bed, but I decided to stay up a bit longer for democracy.

It was awful. I wanted to die. I don't speak "young MTV viewer" anymore, if i ever did.
Also, the hosts/reporters/people on tv were either dumb, ugly, or both. Honestly, It's MTV, you people can be as stupid as you want, but at least be attractive! Don't make your 2 hosts have bad teeth. One maybe, but not 2!!

When I was a kid, everyone on tv was reasonable attractive. or at the very least, normal looking. You people up north are lucky, you didn't have to look at the prop O guy. My gosh, he was hideous. It's a good thing I don't live in LA proper, because I would have voted against clean water, just because of that horrible man on my tv.

There needs to be some kind of review board before they put strange looking people on tv. like hotornot.com, peer review, or something. i can be on the panel.

Even when i get over my cold, this will still seem like a good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home