ice cream making and ranting

Monday, October 25, 2004

Christmas list

so, ummm. for those of you who want to get me a christmas present and have an extra, oh, $150,000 lying around. I'll take this

and be sure to check out the other auctions. i also like the chandelier and the gown.

you'd have to really like the celebrities to want the crappy coloring book pages they're calling art though.
Hello Kitty Auctions

Also, if you go to your local target store there's a good chance you'll be able to purchase a newly repackaged hello kitty toaster and something i'd never seen before, a hello kitty milkshake maker.

3 Comments:

  • At October 26, 2004 11:59 AM, Blogger lydia said…

    wow, lot of that is really ugly, but the trailer is incredible. Think of how much pink-colored fun we could have in that thing!

     
  • At October 29, 2004 9:11 AM, Blogger lyan! said…

    The trailer is amazing. Wow. Pink and Silver never looked so good. I'm still kinda sad though, cause I like the trailer, I really do, but the problem, had I had something like that, I'd be labeled a pedophile. Now, yes, pre-teenagers would flock to me like metal shards to a magnet, but well, it is a Hello Kitty Trailer after all...

     
  • At October 29, 2004 8:47 PM, Blogger lydia said…

    I don't know who Hilary Swank is, but when I saw that "piece of art," I assumed it had been drawn by Lisa Loeb...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home