ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Midterms

Do you know what sucks about about take home midterms? It give me lots and lots of time to site here and over analzye everything. In a timed midterm you have an hour or so and you have to give it your best shot and move on to the next question, and you understand that everyone else is also taking only 1 hr to do their thing. I've been agonizing over this thing for 3 days. I have it mostly thought out on paper, and mostly just have to transfer it to the computer and make it complete sentences. But it may never get that far, because I'm questioning every word. I didn't used to be this way. What is wrong with me??

Do you know the good thing about take home midterms? I don't have to memorize a damn thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home