ice cream making and ranting

Friday, October 08, 2004

You'll never live like common people

Contrary to what my lack of postings may have you believe, I'm not dead. I've just actually been busy at work, and since the purpose of my blog is to relieve my boredom at work, posting hasn't been necessary. But I miss it. I hope it doesn't become an obsession.

I heard a cover of Pulp's common people, (it's almost 10 yrs old, i'm freaking old!) this week and i though "Hmm, that sounds like William Shatner, why would a band do that?" Then I heard it again this morning, so I looked it up, turns out it is William Shatner. It's not good, but kinda amusing the first few times. Good old Bill has a new album.


Poor Bill, first sharing priceline, now a new album that no one will buy. I'm still saving my money for a sale on Lizzie McGuire total party.

In other Hilary Duff news, her performing arts school movie comes out today. Anyone want to come watch it with me in a few weeks when it comes to the $3 theater? I'd like to see if it's even worse than the cinderella movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home