ice cream making and ranting

Friday, September 24, 2004

It's all clear now

I just realized something.

There's a reason I don't have a good job and a great apartment, fame, fortune and a magical winged unicorn . It's because of all those chain letters I broke. Seriously, I must have like 500 years of back luck coming to me.

It all became clear to me now that this girl at work sent me one.


> AN IRISH FRIENDSHIP WISH
>
>May there always be work for your hands to do;
>
>May your purse always hold a coin or two;
>
>May the sun always shine on your windowpane;
>
>May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;
>
>May the hand of a friend always be near you
>May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
>
>
> OK, this is what you have to do....
>
>Send this to all of your friends! But - you HAVE to
>
>send this within 1 hour from when you open it!

If you delete this after you read it... you will
>
>have 1 year of bad luck!
>
>
>
> But.... if you send it 2 of your friends, you will automatically have
>3 years of good luck!!

you've all been served!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home