ice cream making and ranting

Friday, September 24, 2004

Foam!

I slept fantastically last night, and I owe it all to my new foam pillow. I'm very close to becoming obsessed with foam now. I've been thinking about getting one for 2 months, after trying one out. But I finally got one yesterday. After checking out different ones, including the $80 ones at Robinsons-May, I got a $15 one from big lots. I poked at it plenty and it didn't seem like crap. And it isn't!

This memory foam is the wave of the future. Now I want to get that mattress you have to buy off the TV. Then I'll commission some furniture, and line my whole house with it.
Hopefully this foam thing will catch on in a big way and the prices will drop. It works for electronics, and it worked for my cardigan sweaters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home