ice cream making and ranting

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Hey look! I wrote a newsflash

Moonshadow Looms Overhead

Recent news of Cat Stevens' possible terrorism connections prompted Berkeley student Jennifer White, 19, to recall her ex-boyfriend, Brian Jones. "We were sitting on the couch talking, and drinking wine when he walked over to the stereo to play what I now realize was 'The Very Best of Cat Stevens' and then we started making out, he carried me to his bed,and, umm, you know," White confessed to her sorority sisters as she played with the gum in her mouth.

"I don't know what's worse the fact that we made love all night long to terrorist music, or that I didn't realize it was hippy music," White complained. "How could I have participated in such a cheezy stereotype? " she asked as she made a cheerleading pose and her blond ponytail bounced in the air. "That horrible Moonshadow song must have played three or four times that night." White then added "Well, I didn't really love him, so maybe we were just making like."

Jones could not be reached for comment about his terrorism connections or questionable taste in music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home