ice cream making and ranting

Friday, September 17, 2004

Tigerfruit smoothie

Oh-my-freaking-gosh!!! I can't believe i didn't check the neopets news yesterday. A tigerfruit smoothie would have been much healthier than the ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream bar i ate for dinner last night.


http://www.neopets.com/jambajuice/

oh-my-freaking-gosh! tiger-freaking-fruit! this is going to be a very "exciting only for me" packed few days, jamba juice today, todd parr sunday, and if i can get someone to bring me apprentice ice cream i may just be able to die happy.

and in even more ice cream news: i never had a ben and jerry's ice cream bar before yesterday. i dont' know why...but i was running late, and there weren't any fast food places on the correct side of the street, and i had to stop at big lots to pick up some non-dairy creamer, so i just bought a cookie dough "peace pop". it was only about 300 calories, much less than a fast food meal and it was good! the chocolate on the outside was a bit thick for my taste, but nothing rivals those huge streams of cookie dough goodness. if you've never had one, it's worth it just to see the giant cookie dough bits. I don't know how much they cost in a regular venue, but at big lots it was only $1.88.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home