ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

This is my 100th post

woo hoo!

My 100th post will be about turning in my first assignments for library school, which I did today. They were supposed to be due yesterday, but he gave us an extension because the website we were supposed to use went a bit screwy over the weekend. But I've now officially turned in grad school work. And I have to say, it's not really my best. But it's not my fault the assignment was so uninspiring. I'll have my chance to shine later, I hope.

My program has decided to adopt the Americal Psychological Association's format for every freaking thing I have to write. My papers that are 2 pages will be for practice, and those over 3 pages will be for real and we can get graded down for not being perfect. And, no one seems to like this. Not the professors, not the person at orientation, and certainly not the students, none of whom have ever used this godforsaken book before. Not only is it $26 I could put toward my beautiful coat, but it is ridiculously fat, and still quite unhelpful. APA , I wish you were never born. MLA, I'm so sorry I ever said anything bad about you. You were the best, I'll never make fun of that copper stripey color that you are ever again. I miss you. Maybe we can get together and plot to push APA off a cliff.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home