ice cream making and ranting

Thursday, September 16, 2004

There's been a bit of a minor outrage at work this week, since I went to the 98 cent store and did not come back with any chocolate mushrooms. They were out, and we all hope this was a temporary problem.

One lady took the things that we thought were substitutes for chocolate mushrooms back home to her daughter and she threw a fit, because apparently they aren't very similar at all.

I don't know why people like them so much. They're definitely cute, but as far as chocolate covered biscuts go, I think I prefer pocky.

I've apparently started a trend. and I wasn't even trying, but I guess that's how the best one's start. In a company full of Chinese people, I'm the expert on Japanese novelties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home