ice cream making and ranting

Friday, October 08, 2004

I've been sleeping really soundly, not remembering my dreams ever since I got my fabulous new pillow. But, I had this dream last night, and no one who reads my blog regularly knows any of these people. but, oh well. actually, maybe it's because the people involved don't read my blog...

It was my birthday, lack luster as usual. but somehow Jill finds me at my grandma's house, and we walk around the block to the street behind hers. Beth and Ryan were supposed to be hiding on the balcony, but I spotted me. Ryan noticed and said Beth "oh, now you've ruined the surprise party." and i'm totally flattered, since no one throws me surprise parties. but i somehow manage to get upstairs to the balcony without going through the house. So me, Jill, maybe Shyam, Beth and Ryan are sitting on the balcony with me. there's no big "Surprise!" and people jumping out from behind couches and stuff. Somehow I gather that a handful of my high school friends are there, inside, but only Beth, Ryan and Jill are on the balcony talking to me. I vaguely remember there being some kind of party food. but no cake.

Now I want cake.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home