ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

neo-loneliness

It's been exactly a week since I won my neopets auction. And It's been exactly a week since I've heard anything from the girl who has the toys. And she hasn't left me feedback. Will I get my neopets, ever? This I can't blame on the former president.

Meanwhile, while on ebay I checked out the auctions for the complete set of 109 neopets toys:
the ronald mcdonald house made $1,715.00
and the neopet charity made $1,225.00

that's $15.73 per toy. if you go to a cheap mcdonalds you could get 7 happy meals for that price. not too shabby for some cheap marketing toys.

give me 5 years. then I should be able to competitively bid on things like this.

2 Comments:

  • At June 17, 2004 11:47 AM, Blogger Kenny said…

    This is off topic, but http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/shop/ppg/aap.01.html has some Powerpuff Girls clothes with an new art style that seems very Cynthia.

    Are all PPG things drawn in this style now?

     
  • At June 17, 2004 3:24 PM, Blogger C said…

    I've never seen that style before, it's pretty great. Not as great as the ppg hairdryer though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home