ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Disney Cuties




Disney Cuties and Cute still have me a bit confused. I was shopping at Joann's today and found a whole rack of cuteness. These are labeled as disney cuties. All of them.

I didn't buy any of this fabric today (although I did go in to buy $1 worth of elastic, and came out $60 poorer). But I have a feeling that I'll have PJs made of the bottom left some day soon.

I did notice that Joann's seems to be lacking in the Eeyore.

1 Comments:

  • At April 12, 2006 12:23 PM, Blogger lydia said…

    One of the UM girls told me about the Cuties fabric at rehearsal last night when I mentioned you buying me cake fabric. She said it was at Joann's but still pretty pricey. I'm interested in the one on the bottom left, if they ever go on sale. Is it flannel?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home