ice cream making and ranting

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Monteblue & Populet

Some days I’m sure the internet is too big, too much junk, too many spam blogs and way too many KiDs TyPINg liKE ThIs, or using letters when they should be using entire words. But, still there isn’t enough good information.

For Halloween, Beth bought some Monteblue & Populet blueberry, walnut, candied popcorn from Trader Joes. I’m told there’s also a Razzencranz & Guildenpop or Rosencrunch & Guildenstern (or something). It’s very odd. And parts of it have way too much candy coating, making it hard to chew. I made the mistake of saying I liked how it tasted like walnut, even though there wasn’t a walnut in my mouth. So, she foisted the thing on me.

This weekend I was searching for any mention of it on the internet. To keep prices low, trader joes keeps a small website. And all of the search engines I used came back with nothing. I’m very disappointed in the internet. It should be better than this. I was going to blog earlier about how I was the only one to type Monteblue & Populet on the entire internet. Because, if it's not crawled by Google, it might as well not exist. But I got busy, and Google got off their asses. Now, I’m the second person to mention it. And this girl is the first. She likes food, nyanko and Target. What’s not to like.

But about that popcorn. It SEEMS like a good idea. At first it even tastes like a good idea. The can doesn’t even look very big. But the product doesn’t seem to disappear. It will eat away at your life, mocking you with its giant, impossible to chew chunks. Give it to your favorite, or least favorite English teacher if they have good teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home