ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I just flipped off president George


Am I going to Disneyland?

I can’t decide. I do want to meet Shag, and get something signed. And the stuff is really cool. But the $50 price tag is an awful lot just to get into the park. Plus the $200-300 I’ll probably end up spending on the merchandise.

Unless someone actually wants to come with me, I think I’ll stay home.

I hate it when I resign myself to being practical.

Also, 7-11 is my new enemy. Pumpkin latte is no more. They’ve replaced it with Giradelli hot chocolate. So now they have Hershey hot chocolate and Giradelli hot chocolate. It seems to me, if you’re shopping at 7-11 you don’t need that much choice in your hot chocolate. Besides I’m drinking it now, and they taste the same. Both are made with water instead of milk, what’s point? So everybody take a moment of silence for pumpkin latte. I will be much grumpier now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home