ice cream making and ranting

Friday, October 07, 2005

Gaucho Marx

These girls in my belly dancing class have been wearing (what I looked up just now and found out are called) gaucho pants. They look like they’re jersey knit, and super comfortable. Also they make your ass look fantastic, even though the pants are rather dumb.

Do you think I’m a bad person for wanting them? Does it make a difference if I promise only to wear them while dancing and never on a public street?


They range in price from Target’s $6.50 to Urban Outfitters $34 to Nordstrom’s $185. Apparently they're very popular with the kids today.

2 Comments:

  • At October 10, 2005 8:45 AM, Blogger lydia said…

    oh, I like the upper range gaucho pants. I thought you were talking about hideous velour pants again, probably made by Baby Phat or similar.

    go for it.

     
  • At October 13, 2005 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and me! they are so so comfortable; it's almost like wearing nothing! almost!

    fyi: urban outfitters' have dropped to $20, but what does it matter? they're all made in the same sweatshops anyway... well, except for the ones from american apparel...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home