ice cream making and ranting

Friday, September 30, 2005

Are you on interlibrary loan?



I've said it before, librarians as a group are not all that funny. So it surprised me that some of these pick up lines are actually good. Maybe I should try a few and see how they work out.

Plays on the typical:


Are you on interlibrary loan? Because, baby, you're outta this library!
No one believes I am a librarian, maybe you should try to check me out.

The suggestive:

Let's play search engine: enter your terms and see if you get positive results.
I may not be a cataloger, but I bet I can find a place to fit you in.
My mom was a librarian, she taught me everyone should have access to my stacks

The true:

My budget just got cut, buy me a drink
Hey baby, wanna go knit?
You're someone I could really blog about.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home