ice cream making and ranting

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Intervention Please

Barbie has apparently become a popular clothing line for grown women. I say this because even though it is being stocked as Jrs pjs, I don't believe that jrs aged people are wearing it. In every department store I've been in in the last two weeks there has been stuff, and I have no self control. This is what I've purchased in the last 2 weeks.


It all started innocently enough, I wanted this shirt from barbiecollector.com. It was expensive for a shirt, but I got a gift certificate for Christmas.



Then Hot Topic had a wife beater

And Robinsons-May was carring a line of Barbie Pjs, almost a year ago

And then I bought the other shirt from barbiecollector.com because it was on sale, even though I knew it was crap. And I'll never wear it because the polyester is so disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home