ice cream making and ranting

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Finale


This is what I have now, including the cap from FAO Schwarz. As you can see there are more items than days in the week. In fact, there are exactly as many shirts as there are days in the week. I have a problem. I'm admiting it, but I can't stop myself.

It seems that since the dolls aren't selling well, due to stiff competition from those piece o'crap Bratz, Mattel is just licensing out the image hoping to make $. And it's working, I guess. The full retail value of my collection is over $200. I didn't pay full retail except for the cap and 2 shirts, but still. And, if you believe it, there's more out there that I haven't bought. Someone needs to keep me from buying it all.

1 Comments:

  • At September 01, 2005 3:19 PM, Blogger C said…

    Just to set the record straight for posterity, I totally forgot about the barbie sweater Lydia gave me (who can think about sweaters in this weather??) But it doesn't really count, since I didn't buy it myself. I have no control over what others give me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home