ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hawaii

Everyone's doing it

I haven't been on vacation since forever. And even my little trip I was planning to get to Berkeley this month isn't happening.

And my office is abuzz this morning because of this deal. In the end, after taxes you're only paying about $860 for air and hotel (and an i-pod shuffle).

This is why I need to get myself a damn boyfriend, because at this stage in my life, that is who I'm supposed to be vacationing with. (Not to mention that all my friends use their vacation time to vacation with significant others)

So if anyone wants to go on vacation with me, call me. If not, i'll be well on my way to spinster-librarianhood. And maybe in the future, for every vacation I don't take, I'll collect a cat.

1 Comments:

  • At August 16, 2005 1:01 PM, Blogger lydia said…

    That's really not a bad deal if you're looking for a vacation to Hawaii. But I bet Romie could pull off something greater.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home