ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

That’s it

There’s no hope for me. I’m a hopeless loser who doesn’t have the ability to do dynamic, exciting or interesting things. In fact, I don’t even have the drive to comment to strangers about things.
So, congrats to Kenny, who has joined Lydia in boingboing land.

In other news, I tried to stay away from the Daily Breeze, but I just can’t.

If you want to be creeped out, read this:

Strangers don PJs, affectionate attitude for Cuddle Party

There's just one more exercise before open cuddling can begin.

Schwartz tells the group to get on all fours and pretend they are cows. He encourages them to "moo" and form a close-knit herd. Then he tells everyone to tip over, "like cows when you tip them."

"This is how we trick you into cuddling," he says. "Have fun, relax and welcome to Cuddle Party."


Personally, I think an orgy sounds much less disturbing, and much more normal.

3 Comments:

  • At August 09, 2005 4:51 PM, Blogger lyan! said…

    Totally. I'm happier to hear you say such things though.

     
  • At August 09, 2005 5:12 PM, Blogger Kenny said…

    Stephanie gloats that you couldn't stay away from the Breeze for long.

    We also had a few laughs at the expense of cuddle partiers.

    Good point about the orgies. At least the boundaries are clearer.

     
  • At August 10, 2005 11:40 AM, Blogger C said…

    I'm a bad person with no resolve. And i'm boring, because the highlight of my week is checking the RAVE friday morning before I go to work to see what new movies are at the $3 theater.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home