ice cream making and ranting

Monday, August 08, 2005

Introductions

Kenny, meet Ryan. Ryan, meet Kenny

I’ve always thought that you should meet, but since I never have parties, or plan events, that hasn’t happened. But, since your blogs know each other, so should you.

Last week while I was playing with Talk Digger (a meta search engine for blogs—it’s kinda fun, but when the only links you have are people you know, it gets less fun pretty quickly.) I came across this piece o’ crap site: LA Blogs. And there are just random blogs listed along the side. And in the same group are Kenny and Ryan’s blogs. I’m not quite sure how they organize the list (it’s likely they don’t organize it). So, there you go.

You are the only people I know who have actually stated that reading the Harry Potter books will ruin the movies.

Just because Ryan doesn’t blog much, doesn’t make him a bad person

1 Comments:

  • At August 09, 2005 5:11 PM, Blogger Kenny said…

    LA Blogs, when it was active, once linked to one of my posts, the one about the awful Medici apartment compound in downtown LA. It seems to cull posts from blogs about life in LA. That happened to be one of my few posts on the topic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home