ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

REJECTED!

My mom is in love with those Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. I used to be, but I've had less patience with them lately. And I just about killed myself last night, because it was so long and painful. but then, the payoff of all payoffs. Jen rejected both guys!

First at the end of the first hour she rejected, mr. retarded lip, Jean-Paul. My gosh, he was way too deformed to be on tv anyway.

Then it was pretty boy Jerry's turn. he was hot, but a bit to pretty for me. they waited until the second hour, they showed the proposal and the giant diamonds. and she said "wait until the live show, and if you still love me, then ask again" and sheepishly, he started to ask again, and she totally rejected him! it was fantastic! completely worth all the crap that lead up to it!
so, once again jen is alone. and i'm sure jerry, with his gallery in la somewhere is being swamped by girls.

they really need to let me on this damn show. it would be the funnest thing, rejecting 25 guys in a row. and i wouldn't freaking cry. maybe fox will make a show for me. they're bit meaner than ABC.

Read more here:

How I would love for this to describe me, lucky Trista:

...married in December 2003 in a televised and very pink ceremony financed by ABC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home