ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Library school update

way too much to do before dec 6. please don't call me dec 7 there's a good chance i'll be drunkly, incoherently celebrating

Well, it finally happened. The class that I kept turning in lower and lower quality work, and continuted to get 100% in finally showed me. Really, i turned in such a bad paper. it interested me, but unfortunately i couldn't devote the time to it to make it good. also, it didn't need to be good because of the class standards...

i checked my grade i got 14/15 instead of full credit. 93%. still above the average. how will i ever survive.

at least i know that i can't turn in pure dreck for my final paper. i hope i have the time to make something halfway decent. i'm counting on this paper censorship in libraries/ book banning/challenging to be written and rewritten over my library career.

now all i have to do is fill my database with stuff that i never learned how to do, and i'll pass the semester

not that i'm complaining, but i don't understand my grades at all. they would so have failed me out of berkeley if i turned in the same work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home