ice cream making and ranting

Thursday, November 18, 2004

sigh

Everyone I know is currently gainfully employed, gainfully a student, or both. I have no slacker out of works friends left. There is no one who can make an emergency run to target for me, for a certain thing i've been coveting that is currently in stock. i know they've lied to me before, but i really want to believe them.

i've never felt so trapped at work! Currently I look fabulous. I'm wearing a black suit, pearls and fantastically uncomfortably shoes. we're taking our christmas card picture today, and then going out to lunch. this means i can't even run out during lunch.
I'm on the verge of calling my friends' parents, or my mom's friends. But i think i'm not that crazy, so far.

This is growing up, eh? having to be responsible and stay at work? bleah. Back in Berkeley I know my supervisor would encourage me to take some time out to run to the store. She'd probably push me out the door.

Expect a post about grammar sometime in the future, but here's another great tidbit from my office:
We need to take one more time the photo because each photo here someone got the head hidded.

----

4:30 update: those people at target are filthy liars. if i don't get results tomorrow i'm going to cry. then i'm going to riot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home