ice cream making and ranting

Friday, November 12, 2004

Green Bean Casserole (the liquid kind)

The jones soda ceo guy was on the radio this morning. The DJs were talking to him, and they tried the soda live on the radio. It's a bad as we all imagine according to them. and mashed potatos are by far the worst.

I'm completely in love with artificial flavor technology. When i read fast food nation, i wasn't really appalled by anything. I pretty much knew that slaughter houses were bad places already. But what i didn't know was how advanced artificial flavor has gotten. They still have things to work on, most notably artificial sugar, butter and vanilla. I wish i took a few chemistry classes and could have put myself down the path for becoming a home economist or a food scientist, because they have the technology, just not discriminating enough taste.

Anyway, the Jones guy said it would appear at Target in "our market" on monday. I don't know if this means southern california, california, the west coast, america... I guess I'll have to go to target on monday. maybe i'll buy some to sell on ebay. apparently that's pretty profitible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home