ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Jones update

On friday i didn't even want the Jones Soda Holiday pack. It sounded bad, very bad. And add the artificial sweetener on top of that, drinking mashed potatos might make me want to die.

But now I want it more than anything, because it's impossible to get. Maybe not more than anything, but certianly more than i want a pony. So impossible. According to one person at the MB store yesterday, no stores in calif recieved their shipment. I called the same store back and someone said they don't have the shelf space, and won't carry it. Yesterday I visited Torrance, and no one had ever heard of it. So i called them today and the guy said he's working on getting it. Meanwhile i called Gardena yesterday, and the guy assured me that he had it, and there were lots. But he was a big fat liar. The store never had it, and as of a phone call today, they don't know if they'll get it or not.

I'll make all the calls again around 4:30. and tomorrow morning i might start calling Target stores that are not close to me at all. Seriously, I'm ready to start a riot. all for a soda that costs way too much and that i don't even want.

i need some new hobbies besides coveting.

Also, what is wrong with you people? I feel so unloved. No one wants to come to my tenative party? We'll see if you guys get any of my turkey soda!

-----

4:30 update. i was on the phone for 15 mins and at least 5 very unhelpful people who had nothing to tell me. things don't look good for the state of california. are the evil red states hijacking our shipments?? something to look into.

1 Comments:

  • At November 16, 2004 11:05 AM, Blogger lydia said…

    well, I would love to Celebrate New Year's with you, but Zack and I don't have any plans to go south this winter. We'll see.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home