ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Rave: Ciroc Snap Frost Vodka

I think this link should take you past the first page where you have to enter your birthday

Ciroc

anyway, this is the greatest vodka ever. somehow, it's made of grapes, the special snap frost grapes, from france. or something.

anyway, i read about it last week in the la times business section. it was an article about how the california pizza kitchen guys are planning to change the mood of their late night dining. it will still be kid friendly by day, but by night they're trying to draw in a hipper, cocktail drinking crowd. and they're starting with this magical vodka. I don't know if it's available at the CPK near you, or anywhere yet. But I tried it at the LA Food Show (1 restaurant so far in manhattan beach) and it was amazing. I was a little wary about trying it in a cosmo, because i thought the other flavors might mask it, but it was the first drink on the list, and i couldn't have been happier with it. then the waitress left us for freaking ever, and i couldn't order a second drink. I wanted to try a ciroc and tonic to truly taste it. but my pocketbook thanks her for being inattentive.

I have yet to see this in a store, but I also haven't been looking yet. But, when I do find a bottle, I will own one.

My friends who tasted it with me tell me it's flavored like Japanese grape candy. I also need to try some of this candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home