ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Gilroy outlets

 
I didn’t get to fully experience the wonder of the Gilroy outlets because we wanted to try to get home at a reasonable hour. But I will tell you about the 2 shops I bought stuff in:

Jelly belly outlet:
They had 3 different bags of belly flops. 2 were the boring fruit flavors and 1 was all garlic (uggh!) so I decided against them. They were also selling all the harry potter jelly beans in the individual containers the way they do at candy stores. You could buy a full pound or more of just vomit, or dirt or earwax. I thought about asking if anyone buys them when they’re not in a cute little harry potter box, but I thought I would be happier if I didn’t know the answer. I managed to escape the brightly colored wonderland only buying $3 worth of jelly beans. None of which involved harry potter or garlic.

Easy Spirit

Most of you know what ugly shoes I usually wear. Mostly sneakers every day at Berkeley. This is because I have very low tolerance for foot pain. I managed to find a new pair of sneakers I liked for only $40. I would have bought 2, but they only had one in my size. Also I bought a very comfortable pair of sandals that aren’t very attractive. But they’re starting to grow on me. They’re beige colored and look a lot better with the khakis I’m wearing today than they did at the store.

There was also an In-and-out. It may have been the fastest one I’ve ever been to.

 Conclusion: insufficient data

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home