ice cream making and ranting

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Blue

Does south-northern calif. have something against blue?

I tried to buy a blue icee at bonfante gardens, there were 2 kiosks that sold strawberry and cherry. 2 red flavors, that never happens! and the strawberry icee is definitely the worst flavor ever. much worse than candy cane.

then i tried to buy a blue snow cone at the garlic festival. silly me assuming that the 2 most likely colors are red and blue. luckily they didn't try to sell me a garlic snow cone, and they had bubble-gum, but it was pink.

I think by signing some pact with the devil to give up flourescent blue food gilroy got the right to have more vanity license plates than should be in a small town.

1 Comments:

  • At July 30, 2004 7:12 PM, Blogger lydia said…

    You, of all people, shouldn't have a problem with pink representing bubble gum. I love pink foods, as some might have guessed from my Yahoo address, and definitely, definitely, bubble gum flavored things should be pink. Just ask Jelly Belly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home